Jayden Full Month

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Jayden has turned 1 month in a flash. In this short one month, he has shifted from my mum's house to Sis's SIL's house and now my place. His adaption skill is superbly superb for a one-month old bb. BB Jayden, I know that you will do great things in life in future!

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them." Ephesians 2:10 

Simple celebration affair between KL's family and our family for bb Jayden.




His first night at our place was peaceful.. Drank at 1am, 5am and morning at 7am. Since 7am, he was kept awake by my 3 monkeys. He had fun watching my 3 cooing over him, hugging and kissing him. Guess he is too fascinated by the attention on him. They reluctantly gave him good bye kisses as the boys left for TKD test and Shan went to church.

So for the past couple of days, I'm in between Nagging the kids, Scolding the kids, Studying with Sky for his CA1 (no eye to see what would be his results, can only pray for God's grace upon him), Carrying Jayden, Cooing Jayden and Feeding Jayden. Pray for God's strength to be upon Mum and I as we take care of my precious godson / nephew.



Although there's no concrete long term care-giving plan, we already feel the sense of loss when KL is going to bring him home. Anyway, we try not to think too much. Will dwell on it when the time comes.

Happy Full Month Jayden!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here